Issues, Questions, Suggestions

I have data again! I gave it a shot since I have a few moments of freedom and this is the result:

I can go from /toj to /prism and back now.
I appear as a member, not a Moderator. (This may be good for proper spying LoL! "They won't know what hit them!" LoL!)
I don't have access to FreedomHQ or Creative, although this isn't an issue with my gameplay, only for moderating.
I seem to have no chatting ability? I tried /g and it goes through but no one can read it (or at least no one responded?)
I do not know what channel to actually join with /join channel so others could read my text.

That was all I could test before reality beckoned me back harshly. I am trying to actually create a schedule of some sort, but even though it's kinda hard. I can do this!
Thanks for all you done, did, will do!
You will appear as member for the time being since our prefixes are currently broken, still working on that.
Freedom and Creative are whitelisted, I can whitelist you to the creative world. Also you currently on have powers in ToJ for moderation, you can talk to Rev or Sora when they're on the server about that.
The chatting issue is probably having to do with the ranged chat, it's bothersome but happens. Do /ch l ranged and /ch join global to fix any issues, if it persists I can help from console.

As problems appear just continue to list them and I will knock em out as quickly as I can. However the prefix issue is one that will take a long while to repair.

Your wisdom is exceeded only by your abilities! Thank you!
I thought I would have time tonight to actually log in, but as I type my wife beckons me to lend her aid. *sigh* The price of devotion!
I shall try the commands for chat as soon as possible. I'll also try not to bother you TOO much with any other issues. (Key word 'try' lol)
Peace!

Your wisdom is exceeded only by your abilities! Thank you!
I thought I would have time tonight to actually log in, but as I type my wife beckons me to lend her aid. *sigh* The price of devotion!
I shall try the commands for chat as soon as possible. I'll also try not to bother you TOO much with any other issues. (Key word 'try' lol)
Peace!
To be fair this tread is titled "Issues" you can put as many as you find on here and I will try to solve them, as well as any questions you have about the server and if you want anything for it.

It's really no trouble to pester me with anything about it, I know what I was getting into when I "took over" the Minecraft Chapter in wait of Simpson's possible return. :)

I have data again! I gave it a shot since I have a few moments of freedom and this is the result:

I can go from /toj to /prism and back now.
I appear as a member, not a Moderator. (This may be good for proper spying LoL! "They won't know what hit them!" LoL!)
I don't have access to FreedomHQ or Creative, although this isn't an issue with my gameplay, only for moderating.
I seem to have no chatting ability? I tried /g and it goes through but no one can read it (or at least no one responded?)
I do not know what channel to actually join with /join channel so others could read my text.

That was all I could test before reality beckoned me back harshly. I am trying to actually create a schedule of some sort, but even though it's kinda hard. I can do this!
Thanks for all you done, did, will do!
It would appear the site rolled back a bit and I my response vanished.

So, you are an admin but you'll be seeing the Member prefix. Our prefixes are currently broken, working on a fix as quickly as I can.
FreedomHQ and Creative are whitelisted servers so that's normal. You can talk to Sora about joining Freedom and if you want to go onto the creative world just ask me.
As for chat do that's just a problem with channels being a bit broken. Do /ch l ranged and then /ch join global That should fix the issue. /g might be broken, I'll try to fix it.

Also, there is no moderator role on Tribe. It goes Restricted - Member - Admin - S.Manager - Leader
S.Manager just stands for Server Manager which is just for me. And Leader is for Tek and, if they ask, Kenny and Neirai.

I am going to make every effort to get in game today, realities allowing that is! Sometimes my wife's condition gets in the way, or would it be better to say my wife's condition takes priority over even my online life? Yeah the latter sounds better.
So having said that, I am going to do those commands and see what happens. Server staff that can't communicate with others is (almost) useless, huh?
I do remember seeing text stating I am now spying on player commands, so I presume that's my main goal: Make sure no one is using bad commands? Easy peasy!
I will indeed let you know of any other issues. Thanks for all you did, do and will do!

I am going to make every effort to get in game today, realities allowing that is! Sometimes my wife's condition gets in the way, or would it be better to say my wife's condition takes priority over even my online life? Yeah the latter sounds better.
So having said that, I am going to do those commands and see what happens. Server staff that can't communicate with others is (almost) useless, huh?
I do remember seeing text stating I am now spying on player commands, so I presume that's my main goal: Make sure no one is using bad commands? Easy peasy!
I will indeed let you know of any other issues. Thanks for all you did, do and will do!
Yeah, when it says "spying" it just means you're able to see what is said in that channel without talking directly into it.

Gotcha. Will be able to make the attempt as soon as I'm finished scanning the website! (maybe 2-5 mins, if The Lord Tarries!)

-edit-
Seems it already had me on those channels. No one else on so can't actually chat with myself, can I? hehehehe

Last edited:
Another set of issues have come about. The plugins and permissions for tribe are completely broken. We no longer have active permissions or roles due to a problem with LuckPerms. As for plugins I need to make sure all of them are up to date and functional before I can work on anything else. Some of these are pay to use so please bear with me during this process.

Server is currently under whitelist while I work on it. Will be open again in about 2 days. Cheers for you patience!

Back