Is the guild still active?

Lisarayne

Is the guild still active? I can't tell by the forums. Looks quiet. I was on most of the night and nver saw guild chat move. I haven't played since LA exploded. I am not even sure what to do, so I did dailys, lol. What's everyone playing these days? ESO is getting boring ;(

I've just picked the game back up. Don't know about guild activity, though. I see a bunch of people on when I log in, but not a lot of chatbox happenings.

Last edited:
Yes they are still active.
Mostly in-game.
Although some of them do get on teamspeak each day at certain times (myself included)
Our guild has a lot of members but not enough people have taken time to group up and get to know each other.
Running dungeons,clearing zones or fractals together via teamspeak is a good way to get to know others in my opinion.
Also several members just don't talk when they are online so it makes activity look dull.
With as many members the guild chat should be more active.

Last edited:
I have came back to the game after a long hiatus, though I have been running with my wife most of the time. We are both currently representing our own guild while we level, as to build up the guild stash and such, but I do plan on getting her invited to LoE, and start attending Sunday night events when we can.

There are always a ton of people on, just gotta reach out and be the first to say hi. :)

As a Guild officer I should be more accesible, but real life has been smacking me around so I don't always chat. There is a lot of new content out as of the 20th, some living world material that everyone is starting to concentrate on, join us.

The last time I was on, LA was all normal. Nows it's imploded or something... I am wondering around aimlessly lol

Eeerrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yah, about LA, talk to the little girl Asura riding Scruffy the golem. She will 'splain it all to ya.

edit: after the new content we all spent some time wandering around LA looking fer stuffs.

Last edited:
After some coaxing from Raven, I'm finally playing the game again. It was fun running around LA trying to find stuff. I made a Norn Engineer, which has been a blast so far... no pun intended :D.

Welcome back. Yup if ya hasn't playded fer a few months there is a bunches of changes. Just getting used to the mega server change is interesting.

RhemaTom and I were running around LA looking for Vistas, POIs and Waypoints. He hadn't been back since before Scarlet trashed the place. A lot of those Vistas and POIs were in different locations. It's been a lot of fun so far. I haven't noticed any ramifications from the change to a megaserver yet.

Part of the change from the Megaserver is what they were hoping for. A lot more people for events and such in the low level areas. Also there are a lot more people available to trash the bosses.

I too have taken up GW2 again for some occasional play during the summer. Wildstar is amazing, but I'm just not feeling it right now so my playtime there has suffered as a result.

I'm mostly bombing around on Kali finishing up that personal story and working on world completion. It is definitely hard getting back into a level 80. I might roll out an alt and "re-educate" myself.

Back