Is MSC still on cenarius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamor1

Is MSC still on cenarius realm im on teh realm and i did who mustard and nothing came up well if so leave your name for me of an officer my toj name is grad0f010 so yeh im a member of TOJ looking to join a horde guild

Hi Gamor1! - Welcome to the Tribe of Judah, I saw your profile on the ToJ site. I will talk to Anifinty (Notashamed) and try to catch you in game. Look for Anifinity or Saesri (me) on Cenarius, we are the guild leaders.

Xpictoc or Kolina can also give you an invite. We are a little slow on activity right now with the holidays, but we'll be picking up again in January! Welcome

well my game name there is kurae im gonna hofully start just playing on cenerius since my 60 got hacked and deleted kurae lvl 3(ATM) priest undead so you will be seeing me around when ever i can be around

not sure yet im geting a friends like lvl 40 horde priest hopfully so i muight have a lvl 40 priest which will be prolly mixx sum for lvling and sum for healing not sure yet

When I played back when WoW was first released, everyone who played a priest were all about being Shadow. I ran into a strict Holy priest about 0.1% of the time, so I ended up liking Holy, VERY MUCH, so I go strictly Holy. I am not sure how things are now, but I never lost a duel to shadow priest even if they were a few levels ahead of me...anyway, I am just rambling now...

im in MSC rhema invited me to MSC so im in guild kurae 39 troll priest in the process of grinding for money for mount training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back