is MSC dead?

Bijou

Banned
because if it is, me and tek would like to know, so we can work on it. Please reply someone who knows it's current state!

Many have been sending peeps to Narrow Path because of lack of activity in the forums here. I have logged in several times and haven't found anyone on at all in MSC.

Can anyone with a character in MSC post who is currently marked as Guild Leader in-game?

I'll check the WoW armory and post it

Psykes a level 43 Blood elf is listed as the guild leader

Last edited:
Thank you Goblit! I was able to get in touch with psykes, and we are working on msc as we speak. =]

Guild is inactive. Going to keep the guild just to maintain the bank and guild name but there is not a lot of interest. There is also a really strong Christian Horde guild operated by The Narrow Path that I think we would do our members a better service by directing them to instead of trying to maintain MSC.

Guild is inactive. Going to keep the guild just to maintain the bank and guild name but there is not a lot of interest. There is also a really strong Christian Horde guild operated by The Narrow Path that I think we would do our members a better service by directing them to instead of trying to maintain MSC.

How many active members in horde The Narrow Path?

That is alot.. sounds good.
Does The Narrow Path also have a policy that does not allow 'unattended' children to play? (must be accompanied by a parent while online etc)

Back