Is Amazon a good online shop?

Logos

I am boycotting ebay because the charges and prices are ridiculous anyways, is Amazon a good alternative??

Amazon is a coalition of stores. Alot of the merchandise listed on their website are sellers not affiliated with amazon but they get a commission. Generally they have decent prices and it beats scouting out specialty shops to find the best price. Of course nothing is perfect and you may hit a seller that is trash.

Amazon is a coalition of stores. Alot of the merchandise listed on their website are sellers not affiliated with amazon but they get a commission. Generally they have decent prices and it beats scouting out specialty shops to find the best price. Of course nothing is perfect and you may hit a seller that is trash.
The main third-party sellers you'll come across on Amazon (if you're not choosing from one of the thousands of items they stock in-house) are pretty well-established, though, like Target, Barnes & Noble/Waldenbooks, etc. Not just anyone can sell on Amazon. Unless you click "Buy New & Used"... then you're going to the regular joes selling on Amazon. But if you're ordering off the main page, you're likely in good hands. =)

i highly suggest amazon. My family picks up a LOT of stuff on amazon (mainly books, CD's, etc.). They have such a wide variety of certain items. And there prices are very reasonable. When buying new from amazon, i've never had any problems with damaged products... so... yeah.... i would suggest amazon to ya.

Back