Iron Mines of Moladune

MASH 4077

ok, i need some help here, i dont think it is that hard its just i cant find a group that is doing the MISSION ONLY i find a bunch of groups doing an Infusion Run, and a bunch of side quests, but i have already been infused, and i dont want to do any side quests right now. So I need some help getting past here, i have been sitting there for 2 weeks :mad:

Will do, is your name Kraniac in GW? Wiat i have your x-fire, heh, i dont need to know, i can just ask you over that.

I can help if I'm online. And, this weekend, with my wife out of town, I'll probably be playing quite a bit. I just completed Thunderhead Keep... Iron Mines is cake compared to that one. (Not that Iron Mines isn't hard-- but it's going to get tougher before it gets easier.)

Yeah, i dont think Iron Mines is really that hard, i just get with a bad group, or i cant even find a group.

MASH 4077 said:
Will do, is your name Kraniac in GW? Wiat i have your x-fire, heh, i dont need to know, i can just ask you over that.

Do you have signatures enabled? I'm Val Paraiso/Lemon E Fresh/Ed Divid...

Yes, i do, i used to keep my x-fire on my sig, but i changed it, i like the cookie thing better. I think i will put both tho.

Back