Iron Man

I loved it. Its definitely one of my favorite superhero movies to date.
Also, the after the credits scene blew me away. I totally didn't see it coming.

i enjoyed the movie. I am hoping that they do the next film well.
did anyone stay for the last 40 sec. clip.
I did... and wow... it was interesting.
It was a teaser for the next film in which they will involve "S.H.I.E.L.D." heavily.

I havent seen it yet but will do soon. I am quite excited about it, hopefully they will have been faithful and not cheesed it up too much liek they did with Spiderman.

Rumour has it that Iron Man 2 will involve cameos from the Hulk (Ed Norton) and the third film will be set up to be the Avengers Movie.

On a side note, i did get to see Indiana Jones which was at best a comedic homage to the originals and at worst cheese-fest. Was good fun though.. But the ending.. what the deuce!

ouch....
did Indiana jones flop that much?

I still plan on seeing it because i enjoy indiana jones. but... man...

What were the points in which it flopped at? bad acting? storyline? characters? etc.

It was just pants.. There were a few good bits, the first half was tolerable, but then it just got silly.

i really liked it, i brought my two little brothers and they saw the quick sex scene...which ticked me off, but i liked it.

I saw that and heard a couple parents (along with my grandma, hehe) go "Huh??" (like an inward gasp) and I sort of chuckled. Not because I delight in that, but because awkward moments make me chuckle. :p

lol he started at 10% and flipped. ;) That was a good part
I saw Indy on Sunday and Iron Man on Monday. I liked both of them. Indy was good, the monkey bit was off, and the green screen shots were funny, and the ending.... ya.. idk about that..

Iron Man was great. Loved that. Made my dad stay for the credits, thanks to you guys ;), and while he complained the whole time, he was throughly happy when it came on.

Back