IRC

Justice

I noticed Tek7 had IRC channels in his sig, but I went there and nobody is there. I idle in IRC all day, so it's a good way for me to communicate in real-time. So is everyone on a different network now and Tek just needs to update his sig, or does nobody use it? I know a network we can setup on if you don't want to use gamesnet. I idle in Stratics a lot since they have developers visit the channels all the time. They allow clans to setup their own channels there, so it'd be no sweat.

I use it of course. I am one of the few in ToJ who talks :/ unless im on-game or such. Find me as |3R|FlashoN (im still in ToJ staff team,
biggrin.gif
)

Well since the two channels on gamesnet weren't even registered(means unused for at least 2 weeks), I went ahead and registered them. I idle in them all day. I figure for those who do use IRC they can meet in there, it's nice having a real-time chat sometime. In my experience when it comes to games, the maturity in the IRC channels is on average better than that of the forums. And there is a lot less spam. So I've migrated from forums to IRC...

I'm not saying these forums are immature of course, I'm talking about official game forums :p

Back