Inviting more groups into the CGA

TastyWheat

Tribe of Judah, TRiBForCe, PureFun, and CCGR are all part of the CGA now.  I think Tek is interested in inviting mdp, 1GoD, and the new .fls., too.  What about cTs and *MoG*?  I also discovered a Christian DoD clan [CS] that I think should be invited.  Thoughts?

MenOfGod is an excellent clan, and their Medal of Honor clan is really kicking (which reminds me that it's high time I started getting with the ToJ Chapter! ).

I posted a banner on my website that points to CGA, and I will ask other friends that are interested to do the same.

cool.gif

I've talked with the leader of [CS] and he's adding a link from their site to CGA's, and he said he'd be glad to ally with CGA. So I guess whatever official stuff that needs to be done can be done lol.

Could I have a link to that Christian DOD clan?  I'd like to check them out sometime...

FireFoxx. <><

Great .. the more groups are afilliated the better ... raises the profile and many more can get blessed !

We'd be more then glad to be part of CGA (me=fls
biggrin.gif
) but pilgrim has decided to wait a lil while because our Clan isn't actually oragnized properly. As soon as we get the right server and sponsers, we will then think about joining CGA and being part of it's community. Thanks for the invitation Tasty
smile.gif

is there actually anyone in charge of inviting groups, etc.? or does that fall under Tek's job description? lol

Cool thanks for the links...it's good to see some Christian DOD clans out there!

FireFoxx. <><

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Aug. 15 2003,9:29)]is there actually anyone in charge of inviting groups, etc.? or does that fall under Tek's job description? lol
Yes, that is one of the many, many, many hats I wear right now. I also take care of web development for the Christian Gamers Alliance web site (which is why I took the easy way out and installed PHP-Nuke instead of developing custom code for the site) and inviting new member-groups. I've been very, very pressed for time, so I'll take this opportunity to officially announce that the CGA Member-Group position is up for grabs.

Of course, this person will need to be wise, prudent, and possess excellent communication skills (superb grammar and spelling is a plus, but not necessary).

I also plan on "automating" the process of inducting new member-groups and affiliates into CGA soon, but again, that'll take time, and I'll likely have to delegate it to someone else if it's going to get done this year. >_<

Back