Invite to guild?

Ooops haven't checked for a week. Let me see if you are in.

edit: Thought your were in. And ya is.

Last edited:
Nope, sorry about delay. You can belong up to 5 guilds at a time, but only represent 1 at a time. Let me check today and make sure you get in. Or was this Mitch who contacted me the other night?

with the recent price drop, my wife and I are on board :) - she has to do a toj application but if you could add me - Atown of Jones Clan

I'd be stoked :D

Gimme her name too, not gonna worry about toj on this one. Me no thinks she am is gonna troll us. I'll sponsor, or better yet let you do it.

Atown of Jones Clan didn't do it. There is an atown but I don't think it is you.

Edit: Second try gots ya

Last edited:
Gimme her name too, not gonna worry about toj on this one. Me no thinks she am is gonna troll us. I'll sponsor, or better yet let you do it.

Atown of Jones Clan didn't do it. There is an atown but I don't think it is you.

Edit: Second try gots ya

YEHA!!!!!!!

Is there like a starter guide or n00b guide?

Hello!

Is it possible to add me as well? I was a part of LOE in GW1, and have recently started playing GW2.

Char name: Lazy Quiver

Ooops haven't been in here lately let me see if someone got you.

Done and done glad you made it here. Let us know we you need help.

Is this the thread to request a Guild invite?

Character name is: Evarin Fireleaf
Account: kevstoy.3046

Also, I saw the server mentioned was Sanctum of Rall. When I started, I'm on Crystal Desert. It looks like it's 1800 gems to switch? wow. Do I need to switch to be able to be co-located with everyone?

Thanks!
K

Yup, yup right thread. Invite sent. As for the question on server ask in guild chat, I think that with the new megaserver system it may not matter for PVE. Not real sure though.

Also, I saw the server mentioned was Sanctum of Rall. When I started, I'm on Crystal Desert. It looks like it's 1800 gems to switch? wow. Do I need to switch to be able to be co-located with everyone?
It depends on what you like to do. If you're strictly a PvE, Dungeons, etc person, you don't need to transfer. The megaserver allows you to PvE or PvP with anyone. If you like WvW, however, you won't be able to hook up with SoR folks. I think there's a guest option that would allow WvW but I've never used it so I don't know how it works.

I'm on a different server but primarily do WvW with a Christian guild on that server. I can still do guild activities with LoE, however.... IF they can pry me from WvW :D

Hey there! I was directed to post here. Would love an invite please. :D

Character name: Tessa Lark
Account: BattlePsyche.7684

I'm currently on Yak's Bend but not too interested in PvP.

Thank you muchly! :)

They haven't, no; although I ended up pledging 100% account representation for another guild I was already in as a part of a rank promotion, so it's worked out either way. :)

Back