Invading the Horde

Icthus

So, if i wanted to sorta wander into the Horde areas would it be possible or will the guards wipe me?

If it is possible which way do I go?

If it is not possible, when can i take guards?

you could try going to darkshore and running down through to stone talon through ashenville, or go to the barrens (though that has a guard between the border) or you can go to duskwallow marsh and get to the barrens and continue south to thousand needles ( a few lvl 30 NPCS nothing hard) (no guards from duskwallow to the barrens) though barrens is a hostile area (meaning they can attack you but you cant attack them) also you can go through the mountains north of southshore into alteric across the lake into tristfal glade area.

You can always go into Horde territory, you just can't really go into their towns. Many horde countries have bases and outposts with mid-level guards. To pass, simply just run your fanny off until the guards lose aggro.

It takes a long time for a gaurd to lose agro
sad.gif
45 to 60 seconds or there abouts

heh, they were forming just as I was logging off.  Kinda cool to know it actually happened...I thought the raid would never actually form...

d'oh. I was just looking at some screenshots from the forums and noticed several of my friends participated. I am so jealous now lol

From my DAoC experience, it takes and hour to get a raid together. For instance, if a raid is scheduled for 7 PM it will not leave until 9 PM.

Maybe we could organize something like that. I mean you could organize something like that, LOL :lol:

Back