Introductory Thread

Britannianhero4

This is my second post.

About me

First Name: Jason

DOB (Date of Birth): 02/12/1987

Favorite Music Bands (Yes I am a Christian): Gospel Bands I've heard of, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Tesla, Tears for Fears etc.

Favorite Vegetable: LETTUCE and Brocolli, LETTUCE and Brocolli! Sorry but I love Brocolli it is my most favorite vegetable to Lettuce. Speaking of Lettuce did you know that Lettuce is the vegetable with the most water in it? PRAISE GOD!!!!

How did I find this forum: God introduced me through Google.com ask him (God) for more details.

Questions for this forum: Are links even Christian Links allowed in signatures?
Where may I ask for guidance such as what is right and wrong to believe and do, music I listen to etc. Please, Thank you and may The Lord truly bless you all in Jesus' mighty name amen and amen!!

Off-Topic but if God doesn't "hear" me when I pray because of me being sinfull also but not keeping promises then how can I get it to where God will "hear" my prayers please? Thank you and if my prayers are blocked but I type them can God if they are wholehearted read and understand them easier?

Hi there, Jason. Welcome to the community. Yes, links are allowed in signatures, as are images, provided they're not excessively big. If you want guidance, you might try the Prayer and Advice forums.

The decision of what music to listen to, as with all media we consume, is a personal choice based on our own convictions and our own interpretations of the Bible. If there aren't explicit anti-God messages in your music, and your conscience doesn't object to your music, then I'd say it's perfectly fine for you to enjoy. God gave us music to enjoy. I myself like a lot of different kinds of music, especially instrumental jazz, hip hop, electronica, and reggae, and I see no problem with listening to music by these secular artists, especially since, in these genres, there isn't much of a choice. ;)

I'm not sure I completely understand your question about God hearing you. God hears and sees everything that you do, say, think, and feel. Since you are a Christian, you should never think yourself removed in any way from God. He is always right there with you. If you have sinned (as we all do sometimes), then when you realize your error, you should say a quick prayer of repentance (in your head is fine). That's all that is necessary.

It is my personal belief that as Christians mature in their faith, there is a point at which guilt and condemnation will no longer regularly accrue in our soul, as the repentant attitude becomes increasingly habitual and unconscious, but everyone may not agree with me on that point.

reading the psalms i think maybe the best place to start for you and always remmeber: some of Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. i know from experience, just pm me if you need anything or have questions.

Welcome to the Forums.

You - like broccoli. :eek:

I think you and my mom will get along quite well... ;)

Welcome, Britannianhero4. :)
Btw, this word "welcome" - is that a shortened form of the phrase "Well come on in." ?
Doesn't seem to fit with "You're welcome", though. :(

Back