Introduction

Sidonia

Hello All, just taking the time to introduce myself which is long overdue....I came into the guild a few weeks ago, my in game name is Sidonia. My husband is also in the guild his name is Zandaris.

I started my online gaming experience playing Everquest 2 as a Warden and later moved to WoW where I couldn't decide if I wanted to play a healing class or melee, I finally chose healing.

I have 2 children, 4yr girl and 7yr old boy, both of which are adorable. You will find that you will not see me in game but only a few hours a night. I usually log in once the kids are in bed, about 9pm cst.

Talk to you later, God Bless

Sidonia

Hi Sidonia, I usually log on late also, look for Schmeedeemed; Shadowmouse or Schmee. I'm one of the older players online.... (scrapes the grave dirt from fingernails) Glad you are joining us.

Hi there! I loved EQ2 had a 80brigand that was a ton of fun. Welcome to WAR!

I have twin girls (1.5 years) so you wont find me on till late as well.

hehe...random silent afk's :)

Usually the result of random silent children around the house...must go investigate the source of the silence.

I have to agree, I have 2 boys and my second hubby had one boy; it was never so bad as when I couldn't hear them.... :/ Quick! RuN! HiDe! Mom's coming to find out what we're doing....

i am usually on late as well. pst/westcoast guy. kids grown and gone, but still a parent...hahah. welcome!

Welcome to both you and your hubby. Nice to see more couples playing. Just play when you can and don't worry about the times. We all play to have fun, so just have fun.

If you see Shebaely, Shebang, Samsomite, or any other toon that he has that starts with Sam, hollar, we would love to meet up and play with your hubby and yourself. We are parents also, we understand the sudden, gotta go AFK time.

Look forward to getting to know you. Oh also, jump on to Vent, it is wonderful to get to know people on there and makes the game even more enjoyable.

Welcome to both you and your hubby. Nice to see more couples playing. Just play when you can and don't worry about the times. We all play to have fun, so just have fun.

If you see Shebaely, Shebang, Samsomite, or any other toon that he has that starts with Sam, hollar, we would love to meet up and play with your hubby and yourself. We are parents also, we understand the sudden, gotta go AFK time.

Look forward to getting to know you. Oh also, jump on to Vent, it is wonderful to get to know people on there and makes the game even more enjoyable.

What she (no pun intended) said.

I too am a parent of grown children, but, now I babysit for 3 grandchildren...3 under 3...hope to see ya on line...just give me a shout, cuz I tend to be on the quiet side.

juls

:) Thank you all for the welcome!! My personal favorite is...."Mom, I'm thirsty" after you have gotten them in bed. LOL. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Sid

Back