Introduction of Zebulon

Zebulon

My name is Al and I work at a local Honda dealer as a shuttle driver. My children (now grown and on their own) introduced my wife and I to computer games. We first played UO, then Star War Galaxies, then WOW. We, both my wife and I, have played some interactive game or other since 1992. One of the things that has always bothered me in games is the profanity in the guild chat and over the vent servers; this is one of the reasons that I was immediately interested when my wife told me of a Christian guild. I am not one of those really good players that can win against all odds but I enjoy each game and am always ready to help others when I can. My toon is a SM. I submitted an application and I look forward to playing with other believers.

I know how you feel about the profanity and general feeling of some players in MMO's. I almost quit MMO's before finding ToJ: Redeemed. It is a great group of people and fellow Christians that are supportive. Good luck on your application and God Bless.

Hey Zeb.

I challenge you to a duel, mano a mano, to claim the true title of Zeb! :D I guess since you are from the tribe of Zeb then that would make you the Big Zeb.

Zeb-edee

spam... as in random postings, or like the "meat" in the can?

One of them I like, the other I do not like.

Back