Introduction - Curtis K.

CurtisK

Hello all. Time for an introduction. My name is Curtis K. I am relatively new to “The Forgiven” I have been looking for a quality group of people and better social contacts in WoW. I had been playing on the Hellscream server because my best friend in real life (Rich) played there. But I am not finding what I need there besides him.

I started a character MysticHawk as a way to lurk a bit and learn about the guild. MysticHawk is now about level 25. Last Tuesday I did a character move of my main character SisterHawk (Holy/Shadow Priest). All of my characters are named SomethingHawk so it will be easy to identifiy the different character names as me. I still have HarmonyHawk (druid) and HunterHawk(hunter) on Hellscream. I may move them at sometime as well but at $25 a character move I don't see that much need just now.

Rich will be playing “Shamtusha” as a partner character for MysticHawk. They will level together. He is thinking about moving a main character Felyne a warrior over as well.

I will definitely be looking for raiding groups to get into. Sister is fairly well geared and should be able to handle what the other people in the forgiven are doing. So if you need a healer ask for SisterHawk.

Curtis K

Welcome to the forums, Curtis :)

I believe if you head over to the events forums (assuming you haven't already) you can find a signup for Kasiem's raid. He was saying something yesterday about needing healers.

Raids locally are run by a "whoever steps up to lead" basis. They are essentially extensions of guild members' desires to do raids, and not official extensions of the guild, although the officers usually put some resources behind the raid leaders.

The guild administration does not govern raids and raiding, but it's easy to get that idea by looking around and seeing that all the current raid groups right now are lead by officers. Please don't get the idea that that means that only officers can lead raids in TF. If you find that Kasiem's time doesn't suit you, and you feel that you can do the leadership thing, feel free to step up to bat.

Thanks, and once again, welcome,
Jr.

Back