Introducing: Some random guy. Without the randomness.

Kilapixl

Greetings Forgiven! I figured this would be an opportune place to introduce myself. I've recently joined the guild online, and you may know me as Achaia, Calaina, or probably most actively: Vamborda.

For those that do not know, I am a real life friend of Joe's. We go back all the way to college.....(which is further away than I care to admit). I hope to get to know you all in time. Cheerio!

Welcome to the boards Cory! I'm glad you've decided to spend some time with us on Terenas - maybe mention that you aren't n00b like me and actually know what you are doing (how long? what server?) I would write those down for you but I don't honestly know.

And, please, no questions or stories about playing Rook in Bible college...

Great too see you here; I will try my best to keep up with you (leveling-wise)

Good to see you on here Cory..I think you'll notice that forums are quite active and you'll get a lot of info from in here that you might miss in game.

It'll take time to get used to using a forum on a regular basis again....haven't done that since City of Heroes...

Actually it is more semi-regular-ish...no guys hovering on the forums like Midnight Cowboy or Rampager or Starwind - except maybe me :)

I should also mention to you two about the guild members only section. You need to post in the relevant thread to get access. Kinda like having our own lounge for playing Rook ;)

Back