interest in raiding ....

sheilough

so i was told to post my interest in raiding on the forums, and since i wasn't sure exactly where to post this thread i started a new one...

I have to admit i don't know all the fights from all the raid locations, but i do know some of the fights from some of the raid locations. I understand that I would need to be able to deliver X amount of dps.

I would love to be able to go in and see what i can do. and at the same time get advice/suggestions on what i need to improve.

I believed the last time i went in, i wasn't hit capped yet, and some of my gear wasn't chanted yet. Now i am and it is...

Like i said, all i'm asking for is a "test run" to see where i stand and what i need to work on.

so i was told to post my interest in raiding on the forums, and since i wasn't sure exactly where to post this thread i started a new one...

I have to admit i don't know all the fights from all the raid locations, but i do know some of the fights from some of the raid locations. I understand that I would need to be able to deliver X amount of dps.

I would love to be able to go in and see what i can do. and at the same time get advice/suggestions on what i need to improve.

I believed the last time i went in, i wasn't hit capped yet, and some of my gear wasn't chanted yet. Now i am and it is...

Like i said, all i'm asking for is a "test run" to see where i stand and what i need to work on.

That makes 3 lady raiding mages... Do we have a new team mage? If you have questions, there are some great mages in our guild that, I'm sure, would love to help you out! Mehlani, Flame, and cakey are all great mages and have plenty of knowledge to share!

Last edited:
For this week, both teams are already at the last boss or two. If you come to my raid on Wednesday, I'll save you a spot to let you get a testing run in. If the Monday/Wednesday schedule is what you want, I can add you to the alternates list; meaning you'd get in if the other mains don't show up.

As far as bosses go, I'd concentrate on learning as much of firelands as possible since we're constantly clearing to Rag each week. I would expect a decent knowledge of fights up to Major Domo.

For this week, both teams are already at the last boss or two. If you come to my raid on Wednesday, I'll save you a spot to let you get a testing run in. If the Monday/Wednesday schedule is what you want, I can add you to the alternates list; meaning you'd get in if the other mains don't show up.

As far as bosses go, I'd concentrate on learning as much of firelands as possible since we're constantly clearing to Rag each week. I would expect a decent knowledge of fights up to Major Domo.

A testing run on Wednesday sounds great! and i can do the research and watch whatever videos i need to ensure i have enough knowledge about the fights.

A testing run on Wednesday sounds great! and i can do the research and watch whatever videos i need to ensure i have enough knowledge about the fights.

Tankspot is a good resource, as it will explain the entire encounter from everyone's perspective. A good raider should know not only her own role, but also what other people will be doing when something happens. That will make you more prepared and aware to help out in an emergency.

I'd love to help you Shielough!

I know some time ago I was able to give you a quick 2-minute run-down on rotation during a BoT run before but please feel free to get a hold of me in-game if you have any more questions about arcane! :eek:

As for fire (and I think I told you this before), Cakey & Flame are way more experienced at that than I am. They be l33t :p

5 Holy Pallies!!
4 Survival Hunters
3 Lady Mages
2 Gnome Tanks
1 And a night elf in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'd love to help you Shielough!

I know some time ago I was able to give you a quick 2-minute run-down on rotation during a BoT run before but please feel free to get a hold of me in-game if you have any more questions about arcane! :eek:

As for fire (and I think I told you this before), Cakey & Flame are way more experienced at that than I am. They be l33t :p

Glad to help with anything involving the fire spec.

I can advise with arcane, but it's changed so much since I last played it in Wrath.

And as for frost:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Back