Instance Runs

duffrey

So it certainly seems that as a guild we arent very good at throwing together pickup groups within the guild. To this end I want to try and start scheduling 5 and 10 man instance runs in advanced to try and help people who are trying to complete thier dungeon sets or quest lines or what have you.

Basically what I'm looking for is consistant input as to what instances people need/want to do so that we can start scheduling runs a few days in advance.

I know I personally need the brd jailbreak and I need to go collect ogre war beads in DM north. But for the most part I am happy to run any of the instances from BRD on up with either my rogue or paladin

A few instances that isn't so easy to get groups for are Gnomergan, and BFD. While VC doesn't seem that hard to get groups for, good groups that can complete it; seems to be another story. That said, if we have alts that are around lvl, Id say it's good for us to play our alts with lower members and their instances too. Id be happy to help anyone with instances assuming Im high enough for that zone lol.

Abdi aka Flaris
28 Hunter.

yes I have a great number of alts, and for VC I have a 25 Priest and a 20 warrior if anyone ever needs some help.

Hey Duffrey, I stumbled upon something Plankeye is working on that will, without doubt, help quite a bit with scheduling instance runs. :)

==EDIT===

I can't believe I used Sandric, I've known him as Plankeye for years. :( bad me

Last edited:
It would be nice to schedule some instance runs for the BRD and up area. I'm on the home stretch (56) just nearing lvl 60 and need to run all of those instances from BRD and up. let's schedule something.

my mage could use DM runs endlessly. speciaflly for the water quest but for loot in general as well.
brd i hate but will go too, i need to get up the jailbreak quest. anyone need that? im on the menanse part still. not sure if i can solo the melee elite solo
strat i could use alot too.
if none of this is happening id be glad to fly thru some low lvl instances. just have to figure out which 60 would be best. chaos and aoe dps of the mage or the safety and invincility of the paladin?
maybe tonight i will run thru if a few ppl are on that need it. i shoudl be on at like 430 ish CT. let me know (acuity is my mage name for those who dont know)

~Cam

Back