Instance running

Will303

Hi!
I just want to add this as a topic for the new leadership to consider. I was run by Tebran (he initiated!) through an instance and it was really helpful and made me feel very welcomed to the guild. In chat I'll occasionally see guildees asking to be run. I would love to be included in those, but I hate to come across as begging or imposing on someone elses valuable game time.

So, I'd like to request that there be consideration given to planned instance running. I'm sure several of the guild mates would benefit from knowing they would/could be run at a certain day and time. Eventually, I hope to be able to offer that service to others.

Thanks for being the awesome Christian peeps you all are!
WillDaShammy :)

Last edited:
Thursdays (Gear Your Guildies Night) are technically that night. Don't be afraid to ask in guild chat though. Often someone will give you a quick run though if they're available. Hopping in vent is also a good way to find people to help run instances. If someone is getting a group together to run an instance, make your voice heard. If there's still room you'll probably get an invite. :)

If you want to schedule a low level run, and this goes for anyone in the guild, just let me know and I can put it on the guild calendar for you! You can have people sign up and I'm pretty sure I can give you access to it after its created. Its easy! Just pst Goblit or Chalice ingame.

<Any officer can do it, but they all generously let me play with the calendar mostly>

I'm not a big fan of power-leveling (running lower levels through instances with a higher level toon) myself unless that person has a high level toon and knows how to play. If someone has a toon close to the same level as me, I'm usually up to help.

Last edited:
I would be happy to help out with these runs. I have heals and a Tank DK for higher level instances, but i also have some toons in the 30's range. This also goes for Heroic runs.

I am willing to run low lvl instances once in a while, as long as it doesn't start taking up 7 days a week. Used to be that I also did not feel right about running low lvl toons through dungeons if they didn't have a higher level toon who had already run the instances with like level toons. Running instances gives you the chance to learn to work with others, even pugs, as it opens up challenges we don't face when questing alone.

However, with the game having become what it is, everyone making a mad dash to get to 80 and not as many low lvl toons around to do instances with, I have decided that it will be ok to run people through as needed. If there is any way to get a full group of like leveled toons for an instance, that is always fun and a challenge.

I am willing to run low lvl instances once in a while, as long as it doesn't start taking up 7 days a week. Used to be that I also did not feel right about running low lvl toons through dungeons if they didn't have a higher level toon who had already run the instances with like level toons. Running instances gives you the chance to learn to work with others, even pugs, as it opens up challenges we don't face when questing alone.

However, with the game having become what it is, everyone making a mad dash to get to 80 and not as many low lvl toons around to do instances with, I have decided that it will be ok to run people through as needed. If there is any way to get a full group of like leveled toons for an instance, that is always fun and a challenge.

Btw thanks for the VC run last night :p

I'd like to help when I can :) Sometimes Im in the mood for doing my own thing and other times I love triyng to find people to run stuff through so i think possibly scheduling specific runs would help or just push the gear your guildies day on thursday more.

Back