Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalaran - Midnight Crusaders

Hey,

I am GM for Midnight Crusaders. Small group of folks now. Of course, we are recruiting, but also open to alliances. I noticed Swords of Truth on my realm, but the website doesn't seem updated. Any SoTs out there?

Realm: Dalaran
Type: Casual, fun, dungeon/raids

Our Christian Guilds List Manager recently quit gaming and stepped down from his staff position, so updates to the list of Christian WoW guilds will be slow or stalled until we appoint a new List Manager.

My post, 5th one down on the first page, needs to be updated. I can't edit it for some reason though.

The only difference is that we're horde now. :)

Jesus Freaks has a Christian Guild on Shandris Alliance side <Jesus Freaks NAW>.
http://www.jesusfreaksclan.com

If you are interestd contact me in game on eiter Chiahead or Winken

Moderator's Note: Jesus Freaks NAW is now known as <Blood Covered.> The appropriate changes to the Guild List have been made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have made a Christian GUILD on the realm Garrosh . This is mostly a fellowship guild for people who consider themselves Christians . I am not accepting unbelievers because the point of this guild is to be able to freely share the word of GOD and the to help and support each others faith in real life through the game .

I have a level 80 paladin tank and im willing to help people level and do whatever I can but mostly if you want to come and join please have a genuine love for Jesus Christ and be open to fellowship . A Christian above all else is selfless and loving . The guild name is < Children of the Messiah > you can be any level just have a good heart :) Send an in game mail or do a /who on a character named Cargoninja <--- no im not a ninja silly little brother made that name ...lol

Hi. I am now the new Guilds list moderator. You can find the guilds list here.

I'll be getting to these last posts as soon as I can, so bear with me.

Last edited:
I have a few 80's and play horde on Arthas and alliance on Shattered Hand. Anyone else out there? I'd be interested in a server transfer if any of your guilds are casual raiding guilds as well.

The brave adventures of the Narrow Path raiders once again found them in the dreaded ICC25 man raid, but we made Rotface and Festergut go bye bye!. It sure is difficult getting all that green and orange slime out of our hair! Congrats to all you were able to join us for some fun.
smileynormal.ico

I'm working on starting a Christian guild on Lightning's Blade server!

Guild: Arms of Grace
Realm: Lightning's Blade
Faction: Horde

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can message me or mail me in-game by looking for Kelthane.

-Reziun

not christian guilds but run by christians (myself)
Trollbane server - Alliance
The Silver Order - contact me (Triscar) - open to anyone
Gnomish Death Squad - contact me (Sinistter) - open to gnomes only
saved and unsaved alike are welcome to join either one.

These two guilds should be added in... ten minutes?

Edit: Arms of Grace, the Silver Order, and Gnomish Death Squad have been added to our List of Christian WoW guilds.

May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ richly bless your endeavors in growing your communities in World of Warcraft :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back