In the event you missed it...

nattyg

There's a blaring orange circle on www.redeemedonstonemaul.org.

funny-pictures-teamwork-kittens.jpg

VR and Mag and Gruul in one night is quite a bit of back and forth traveling. AKA, time might be a factor, but maybe not. Since TK attunement (obsolete now) happened usually after SSC attunement I always considered the progression chart to be : Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, and then BT.

I'm down with whatever we do as far as raiding is concerned and I think Mag is a good goal for our group. SSC cleared would be a great next goal. :)

On the day of the raid, we could have a couple of people park their hearths at the town nearest the instance summoning stone so they could quickly get everyone in area.

Really isn't that bad... Gruul to VR is a quick fight, Hearth to Shatt and fly to Honorhold... that's fast now.

45 min Gruul
1.5 hours on VR
30 min on Mag

2.75 hours of raiding in one night is nothing... this is our goal.

Have we made Hydross attempts (do we have enough resist gear)?

Lurker is not the first boss in SSC, he is optional as is Hydrose. I don't thing Attumen is the first boss in Kara, he is optional. I wanted to do Hydrose when we had two GREAT pally tanks, but now we are down to one... hint hint Where.

also, to be clear...this isn't the WHOLE plan for 2008 - this is to get us back on track and our next set of bosses down...don't read too much into it past that

Really isn't that bad... Gruul to VR is a quick fight, Hearth to Shatt and fly to Honorhold... that's fast now.

45 min Gruul
1.5 hours on VR
30 min on Mag

2.75 hours of raiding in one night is nothing... this is our goal.

30 minutes on Mag. :) dreamer. trash takes at least that

Hydross is probably one of the hardest bosses in ssc because it't one of the first dps sensitive/intensive fight in tbc instances. Not to mention having 2 tanks with capped nature/frost resist, and 2 others with mixed resists for adds, with decent avoidance stats/def so they don't get crit. In good news if your raid has 8-9k dps then you're set!

I like it. Whoever made this graphic (on the redeemed server) should get a cookie. Thanks! :)

Hydross is probably one of the hardest bosses in ssc because it't one of the first dps sensitive/intensive fight in tbc instances. Not to mention having 2 tanks with capped nature/frost resist, and 2 others with mixed resists for adds, with decent avoidance stats/def so they don't get crit. In good news if your raid has 8-9k dps then you're set!

if by hard ... you mean fun! :)

On the day of the raid, we could have a couple of people park their hearths at the town nearest the instance summoning stone so they could quickly get everyone in area.

Reference on where those are:
Karazhan--Darkshire. Better accessed by Shattrath to Stormwind.
Gruul's--Evergrove. If there's an innkeeper there, that is. If not, then Toshley's Station.
The Eye--Cosmowrench is the flight point, but pretty sure it has no innkeeper, so Stormspire or Area 52 (A52 has a bank, so may be the better choice).
Serpentshrine--Orebor Harborage. But Telredor is almost as close.
Magtheridon's--Honor Hold. Temple of Telhamat is a close second.
Mount Hyjal--Gadgetzan.
Black Temple--Altar of Sha'tar (for Aldor) or Sanctum of the Stars (for Scryer).
Zul'Aman--Light's Hope Chapel.

Back