In a twitter

Hmm... I'm not going to entangle myself in another thing to keep me busy...
I will, however, comment on your post about snow.

I live in a desert.
Snow falls only one to three times every two years, and when it does, it only reaches a couple of inches at best. (Interestingly, Easter has become the snow day of the year for the past two years.)

However, I'll be moving to Colorado next August (Colorado School of Mines), and I'll be right at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains... So snow is going to be about as common as dry hot weather is in my hometown.
Speaking of snow in CO, when I went to visit for 3 days, I arrived at 2:00pm in a windy sandstorm, after maybe 5 hours, I was in a restaurant long enough for it to snow about an inch before I got outside, and by morning it had gone up to like 5-7 inches. Then by midday, almost all of the snow was gone, and in the afternoon it was hot again.

Can you say awesome?! :p

I've been told that if it suddenly snows a lot, I can expect most of the students -- and professors -- to be up in the mountains skiing instead of in classes. :p

EDIT: Have you noticed that I use excessive amounts of transitions when I type? "However," for example...

Last edited:
I'm on twitter (@DZwart), but I don't use it. My local radio station occasionally gives out "bonus codes" for their online rewards program through twitter, so that's really the only reason I signed up.

Back