Im sorry guys

l33tben

Can i please re-join ToJ? i read the TOS rules and i will definetly agree to them..I just feel a lot worse quiting toj..I think that God is testing me on my attitude and how i feel rejected..I am really sorry for kind of "flaming" rizz, I didnt really mean it, i just though his replies were a little "short" but hey he gets to the point

so again im sorry

Whats a TOS? (Sry if im stupid and nubby)
edit: WOW IM REALLY STUPID LOL wouldn't have found TOS if it was sitting in front of me lol. i found out what it is.

What happend?!?!?

hey ben, just an idea. when you are "emo" i have no diea what that means, just don't try to vent it here... what i do, is either, watch tv, or GO TO SLEEP!! THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF STRESS! set ur alarm for one hour... and voila... just face your problem calmly. not carelessly, but calmly... rembmer, WWJD?
biggrin.gif

saem goes to EVERYONE!
tounge.gif

"emo" = emotional. And A great place to vent it is TN3 forums. I know Jfreak and the Guys would like it!

ben its always good to find the lost sheep
smile.gif

my advice is that never lose your calm and never make impulse decisions...

I always bottle it up when I get emo...or take it out on my mom. But usually just bottle it up...I doubt it's healthly, but I guess it's better than letting tons of people know you hate them.

when i was younger, and i got mad, i used to go outside find a stick and beat the heck outta a tree.... then i found video games lol

Proverbs 29:11 - A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. It is not a sin to become angry, but letting it control you and your tongue leads to sin, and that is foolish. Find a better way to vent - beat a tree (but hug it afterwards...)

smile.gif

Ben, since you left voluntarily then you are welcome back any time you wish. There was never any ill feeling from me to you, i hope you dont interpret my posts as that.

Once again, it was just a warning. Its forgotten and lesson learned.

Well, just like phasetim said - get a twig or stick and beat the tree. Then apologize and hug it! No harm, no foul! Everyone walks away happy...except for the twig that probably got the brunt of the abuse. But it fell off for a reason, so I'd just take advantage of that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]rembmer, WWJD?
he would die a cruel death on a Cross for the forgivenness of your sins rather a dumb idea because that is what Jesus would choose to do, better it should be

WWJHMD
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What would Jesus have me do
-Terry Bownland OCC professor

Back