I'm back...

eraserhead17

Tribe of Judah League of Legends Chapter Leader
So, after my winter B-ball season hiatus, I am back and ready to boss this thread around...
Thanks to those who helped in my 'absence', look for more activity to follow...
(you did miss me , right...?)
e17

Uhm. I hate to break it to you, but everyone dropped LoL in your absence to take up Dota2.

>.>

/notinamillionyears

DOTA2 is very well done and amazingly true to DOTA 1
that said
DOTA2 is much more boring to watch being played, far less dynamic than LoL, and generally going to die out except for those hard core DOTA1 fans who despise LoL
all of the above is my humble opinion :p

DOTA2 is very well done and amazingly true to DOTA 1
that said
DOTA2 is much more boring to watch being played, far less dynamic than LoL, and generally going to die out except for those hard core DOTA1 fans who despise LoL
all of the above is my humble opinion :p

This was my impression after playing Lol, dota2 hasn't evolved or changed much from original dota. The game is still good though, but Lol improved upon the original dota imo.

I think you have been under a great misunderstanding. Blizzard never cared about balancing PvP. I even doubt they care that much about PvP.

They care about raids. Blizzard All Stars = all the bosses... Helloooooo....

It is my understanding in Blizzard All Stars, the Champs are all the major bosses from all Blizzard's major games.

WoW PvP was an afterthought, at least at the start. Last I played WoW, Dark Age of Camelot's Realm vs. Realm (RvR) gameplay made WoW's PvP look like kindergarten flag football.

Back