I'm Back, Finally

foxbeast

Hey,

I am back finally:) It has been about 6 weeks of being gone, I was expecting to be cut of so quickly, so I didn't make a post about it. My characters were played by Massiah and Galatians, so many of you probly didn't even know I was gone, but I was. Now I'm back and ready to roll. I will officially be on sometime on friday after I help my mom out with some stuff she needs. We just moved into our new house today! My prayer was answered from my mom too. She has been working really hard lately to move us, and everything that happened went perfectly and smoothly. Can't wait to be back with reedemeed!

wait u tell them b4 u tell me? how RUDE!
haha i quess that mean we get to party on wow on saturday? well im hoping saturday!

Haha, a real life party for Gal and I. He is back in washington for the break ;) can't wait to see you!! In a couple days.

funny-pictures-cat-furniture.jpg

Lol, I'm a bit rusty. I got on late last night and pvped, finally got the hang of things again. I can't believe i still remember my shot rotation. Although i spent about an hour reconfig my ui. It was so messed up lol.

Back