IkE the Hurricane

Hey guys Please Pray For Me And my family and every one on the texas coasst for this hurricane and if we havepower and internet i will be leading the bible study if not kyrel will teach. thank you for you prayers
God Bless,
Cameron

Yeah...pray, my family and I are in the direct path as well, and Ike is expected to make landfall anywhere from a real strong Category 2 to a Category 4, which is pretty scary.

Alright...just received power back in the house, luckily we did not take any serious damage from the storm, but pray for the other 2 million people who may have to wait anywhere from 2 weeks- 1 month to get power back within their homes

And also pray for oil. It has hit us very hard here in NC, over $5/gallon. I hear about similar rates all over the Southeast. Add that to an economic recession, and things are getting very hard for a lot of people.

Yeah, oil is a big thing too, right now people are waiting for literally hours just to get gas. Add to that the gimme gimme attitude and you have people who are cutting in line, blocking traffic, just to get some gas. (True story, happened today) Don't have school tomorrow...oh yeah, also pray for the city of Galveston. As of right now, they aren't letting any media in and have called in the National Guard, we think that a lot of people died in Galveston from Ike, as they are keeping it so closely guarded, and also, around 40% of the population of Galveston stayed even through a mandatory warning, which was, to be honest, pretty dumb on their part. They were even warned, "Get out or die." anyways, it just needs a lot of prayer, there is a lot of damage over there at this point

If anyone has any news from our Texas friends, let us know!

In the meantime, we'll keep praying.

As bad as the gas situation is here in Atlanta (many, many stations out of gas, as much as one to two hours spent waiting in lines in many areas, over $4 a gallon for regular unleaded), it has to be worse in the areas hit by Ike.

lol sorry dea im ok we got power i forgot to up date some one did break in my housethis morning but they ran off n othing was taken and no one was home. i kinda hope they try tomorrow when im home so i can find out who it is.

Back