If Tribe of Judah could have one more game server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
...what would you want it to be?

Counter-Strike: Source?

Day of Defeat: Source?

Something else?

Let me know and tell me what country and region (e.g. Eastern US) you live in.

Bad Company 2. Alaska/Russia Border.

Actually having a server would be nice too. <3

When CS:S Beta is a full release, then you can do a server, not now though.
We could host a CS: Source server now and just update it once Valve adds all the new features.

Counter-Strike Source would be my vote but i could see where a Battlefield server might benefit us more at this time.

No, us Alaskans can see the Red Square from our backyard. /Tina Fey
Fixed.

Ah, its out now, plus its for Mac and $6.80.

http://store.steampowered.com/css
Okay, this makes a CS: Source server more appealing.

So what do you all say? Is there demand among Tribe of Judah members for a Counter-Strike: Source server? Would it get used?

EDIT: Side note: I'm updating my install of Counter-Strike: Source now; I may play a bit tonight before or after Left 4 Wednesday to test out the new CS: S features.

EDIT#2: Or would a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 be in greater demand?

EDIT#3: Keep in mind that Christian Crew has six (6) CS: Source servers.

Last edited:
Bad Company 2, because the server would ban the use of Carl Gustav rocket launchers which makes the game more frustrating than it should be. T_T

If you would host a CS:S server, I would play it as much as I can (when I decide to play) :)

Last edited:
the old days would be to get CS1.6 or even 1.5 going... that would be fun. Does the CS:S server have the ability to switch to mods. Like say I want to play Golden Eye Source? Fond memories of Bond on the N64, just haven't really played much of the Golden Eye Source, but I've heard they did an excellent job.

the old days would be to get CS1.6 or even 1.5 going... that would be fun. Does the CS:S server have the ability to switch to mods. Like say I want to play Golden Eye Source? Fond memories of Bond on the N64, just haven't really played much of the Golden Eye Source, but I've heard they did an excellent job.

The mods are separate. You'll need to Download GE: Source, then you can play it.

Last edited:
Looks like Counter-Strike: Source and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 are the top two (well, okay, the only two) contenders so far.

Any other suggestions to throw into the mix or shall we start a CS: S vs. BC2 poll?

Plants vs. Zombies!!!! :D RFLOL JUST KIDDING...but it would be interesting to see if someone would vote for it.. hehe:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back