If I were Mayor of Westfall

If you were Mayor of Westfall what would you do?

• Total voters
As I thought about my vote, making Camm king, I am not so sure he would be so benevolant to pass out free ice cream.....

I sorta think he would keep it all for himself and his puppet Lich King....

That is why i should be king!!!but i need Goblit cause my spelling is horrible....we shall liberate the Gnomes..than pass out free ice cream!!!than every monday Shall be declared Pie Day,in which pie must be made and eaten....Odale obviously refused my offer so into the mines he go's!!!So there all your problems solved!!!!

id be more than happy to give out ice cream to all who want it. im not some fat ice cream glutton. i think if eat more then 3 scoops you better get the doggie bag. =]

Jesse said:
...Odale obviously refused my offer so into the mines he go's!!!So there all your problems solved!!!!
Is that where all those pesky problems came from?!

Icthus said:
...I sorta think he would keep it all for himself and his puppet Lich King....

What?!?!! I am NO ONES puppet. (except my mommy's puppet... <~~~~ Momma's boy)

the lich is a tricky one and cammandus is really the puppet!!! I Shall smite thee lich at arms!!!! and after we shall feast with PIE!!!!

Being the Greatest Druid that ever lived, it is only natural that I should be king. A logical deduction to most; and I must humbly say a good use of my natural talents

The lich prince Odale would be my minister of defense while the great and powerful Icthus would be General of my Armies to balance out the equation and besides I would find it amusing to watch them both stalk and harass each other through my kingdom.

The powerful and majestic Malohaut who be my personal body guard, and with in doing this I am sure to never make a judgment without being counseled on what scripture says, and I do need to know that because my old man would most certainly rear its ugly head. And we wouldn’t want the power going to my head.

Of course the Mighty Camm would be Court jester; he does amuse me so, besides you get the wonderfully hilarious scepter with the funny little doll on top. While Sasspirilla would have to have some title do to with unwavering her belief in the passage, No weapon forged against me. If you ever adventured with her, you may have noticed she can not stand still to save her life (always flipping in place and jumping around as elves will do) and has the awesome ability to run into the thickest congregation of mobs with the full ability to kill everything in sight with little regard for her own life and some times her fellow adventurers, maybe I should put her between Icthus and Odale

Gods_peon and Goblit would be my ministers of foreign affairs to watch the raising alliance and horde threat and give me wise council or there would be no citizens left to amount to a kingdom. Besides they seem to know what everyone’s doing anyway, a skill most useful to a King.

Finally Jazmina would have the official title of Minister of Odale; so when he got out of hand I could make official decrees to have him tackled and I do believe she would enjoy this and consider is a blessing, FOR US!

I may add more later

It’s the King's right

Thank and God Bless The Kingdom of Westfall

Last edited:
Oh almost forgot,

As King,
The nakid mole rat , HAS GOT TO GO!

LOL, Deep down in side, I love that thing,

but Publiclly

BOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOO I SAY

Such are the politics of court

Last edited:
At the pie and Ice cream line, I can not have the good citzens of Westfall dying on empty pieless, ice creamless stomachs,

What kind of King would that make me? <shutters at the thought of it!>

Wait till I post my moonbrook expansion development project.

I got things in the works

Thank you and God bless Westfall

So be it, I only want what is best for Westfall, the people have spoke, they have forgone, senseless tryanny for Ice cream and birthdays

who would have thought

who would have thought........

<tackles Odale>

HE"S FINE!!! <looks down at Odale and wonders if he's hurt.>

hmm...

<nudges Odale with his toe>

hm.......

HEY Camm's winning, <points to the Poll!>

Gotta catch me first!! <Jumps up letting his feet clap together twice (as the Road runner did) and yelling "Meep Meep" and then does the "Peowang Sound" as he takes off>

(bumps into odale) ow... ill deal with you later... Papatoad i challenge you to a duel!!For the Crown of Westfall...Let my people go!! (and enjoy pie) i have changed my political stance!! no longer a war hungry king will i be!! If i win the Crown ye shall all Have Ice cream and pie and other delicious foods!! (as well as hearty healthy substitutes!) I will also supply beverages such as kool aid and Root beer etc.. And everyday Shall be Declared Everybodys birthday , as everyday we are renewed in christs love!

Well, who could argue such logical and benevolence? I submit to the will of the people, I am a servant of the crown.

No where’s my ice cream?

Back