If I suddenly drop of the game

Genesis1315

Ladies
Been having computer issues the past couple nights and am sorry I dropped off without saying good night. Sui will be reformatting this computer this week so all should be good soon

Gen

Ah, the glory of reformating, I make sure to reformat each comp like every 4-6 months, my computer, about every 2 months.

Only way to go to keep it running if you abuse or use it a lot :D

Yes, very, installing things, unistalling them, My comp doesnt like flight sim 2004 that is modded out with over 40,000 files.

As far as dropping off all of a sudden, sounds like spyware or something.

Naah, I think it is more of a steam vs. WinME vs. Disney Games sort of issue. We have this computer running WinME so that our daughter can play her games that won't run under Win2K, XP or other advanced (and I use the term Loosely) operating systems. It has been about 2-3 months since the last reformat so I think it is about time. Especially because there is no pattern to the achievement of 5-10 fps. My game starts to go down hill, then poof it's done. Last time it got stuck on PastorWirl saying Word, but instead of hearing Word, it would go Wor, Wor, Wor, Wor, Wor etc. While I enjoy Pastor's whacky sense of humor and thoroughly enjoy game time, that got really old, really quick.

Just didn't want to come across as being rude or such for disappearing all of a sudden

Gen

I just went through the entire hl crashing parody, and to find out it was actually a virus... so I just went to pandasoftware.com and it fixed all the bugs! That might help... if you haven't formatted already that is

Back