Identifying Mains and Alts

all my toons are labeled alternates currently on the guild roster in game.

Jullion has been promoted to Mains. If you'd like your main switched to Julic (or another toon), let one of us know.

Samuraij is listed as an alt, it should be a main. I don't think he has access to alliance chat either mind you.

I'll fix Samuraij as soon as i log back in. I don't have access to Alliance promotions tho. I know someone that does and will talk her into promoting everyone up.

I have been trying to keep an close eye on alliance promotes. I will double check your name on there and promote you if I havent yet. Alliance promotions are something I try and check every time I get in game.

Joaquim is my main, Othniel my alt.

Right now both are listed as alts.

Also I may be gone for some time so please don't kick me out hehe.

I'm currently listed as New Recruit. That'll be my Main Keero. Medisene is my alt, but you can kick all the other "senes". (Gearo, Stunt, Hero, I won't be using these)

Joaquim is my main, Othniel my alt.

Joaquim promoted. Othniel left unchanged.

I'm currently listed as New Recruit. That'll be my Main Keero. Medisene is my alt, but you can kick all the other "senes". (Gearo, Stunt, Hero, I won't be using these)

Keero already shows as your main, Medisene shows alt. I didn't kick your other alts (i think I saw you removing them as i logged out earlier)

Back