Idaho gamers?

GhostPoet

So, my wife and I might be moving to Idaho (Boise) and i'm afraid we are going to find there's not a lot of gamers there. (especially Christian gamers)

so, I was wondering if there are any players on here from Idaho? That would at least give me some hope. :p

I'm close I'm Iowa.... oh wait that may just be close on spelling :) anyways people always mix up Iowa with Idaho

Wrong country here :(. Don't know of many Christian gamers here in the UK, but I survive* so it must be possible.

*Debatable, but seeing as there is nobody here to debate it with I will conclude that my game-playing has just about survived. Just would be nice to have some more Christian gamers

So, my wife and I might be moving to Idaho (Boise) and i'm afraid we are going to find there's not a lot of gamers there. (especially Christian gamers)

so, I was wondering if there are any players on here from Idaho? That would at least give me some hope. :p
You might also try posting in the Christian Gamers Alliance General Discussion Forum.

I live in Missouri, so I'm nowhere near Idaho. :(

EDIT: Perhaps a thread for Christian gamers seeking other Christian gamers in their area is in order?

Last edited:
Actually, funnily enough I live near Boise, well about 45 minutes or so away. If you want, PM me sometime and I can give you more info, or if you would just like to chat.

the closest i get to boise is moscow idaho :( srry

Back