I'd like to roll horde

Redeemed is Alliance side, so is The Forgiven, which is the other Christian guild that hosts forums here.

Neirai has composed a list of the Christian and Christian-led guilds here

Here are the Horde Guilds from the list:

US Mountian PVP
Deathwing [Horde]: For The LORD -- Guild Master: Darkforce

US Mountain Role Playing PVP
Twisting Nether [Horde]: Esoterikos -- Guild Master: Lenithil

US Central PVE
Ghostlands [Horde]:The Fish and Bread Trick -- Guild Master: Junataro
Thunderhorn [Horde]: Nothing But the Blood -- Guild Master: Lyndoll (and many similarly-named alts)

US Eastern PVE
Duskwood [Horde]: Shai Hulud -- Guild Master: Pandax
Shandris [Horde]: Knights of the Cross -- Guild Master: Mooyah

The list has been updated over time, but it is hard to tell which are still active. That being said, the folks in Redeemed (Stonemaul - PVP) are fine folks to play with. I am part of The Forgiven (Terenas - PVE) and we have a fair number online regularly and are a friendly bunch. There is also SOLA on Wyrmrest Accord (RP) which is also picking up again. All three are Alliance though.

I'm not encouraging people to stop playing in Redeemed, but if you're going to roll a horde anyway, my Thrall server is a good server. Just my guild is not at all social.

I have a few horde on Stormreaver. My guild there kind of fell apart, but it's a very active server. Stuff sell fast in the AH and I can easily find a new guild there if I wanted.

I don't want to leave redeemed. I've just always wanted a horde toon and the current lack of activity in redeemed has been a bummer.

my main wow toons are horde, rivendare (pvp). i have a guild there, blood ties, it's social but not very active atm. we aren't a dedicated Christian guild, but my best friend and i are both Christian and are the guild leaders/admins. we mostly pvp or do a lot of the side/mini games (i.e. pet battles and achieves). anyone is welcome to join us if you'd like.

Back