I want to return...

Golgaros_Vespa

Hello everyone, it is I, your favorite gloomy Sorcerer, Golgaros Vespa (aka Bugrol Shalefist, Ennio Bangellia, etc.). I'm thinking of returning to DAoC, but since I haven't played in nearly two years, I'm debating it. I imagine my characters have been trashed, but I'd be willing to start from scratch if necessary.

What's everyone been up to?

Mm, I'm not sure how many ToJ members still play DAoC. Most have moved to World of Warcraft, though there may be a few lurking about.

When I did play DAoC, I played as Sarengar on Albion and Jhostav on Midgard. I also had a Hibernia character, but can't remember his name.

It would be nice to have you. I haven't been on much in a long time, but I'm hoping to get back on, soon. When I got my laptop, I was on more. I could take DaoC anywhere in the house (including in front of the TV)! But when I got Darkness Rising, it would keep locking up on my laptop (which was a brand new almost top of the line Dell...even got the best video card I could with it). I tried installing it on my desktop, but lately haven't gotten it to work right (plus I hate sitting at my desk all the time). If you definitely come back on, let me know. I forget to check the boards at times, but you can e-mail me at obidawsn at adelphia dot net.

As for you characters, I was told that they never get rid of your characters. I had cancelled my account for 6 months, and they were still there (I'm not sure about 2 years, though). But when I was thinking about cancelling for a while, customer support told me that they don't delete the characters. That may have changed, but that's what I was told.

Alot of us have gone to World of Warcraft. I think the PVE is much better in WOW than in Daoc. But the PVP in Daoc is much better than WOW. So take your pick :). Both of you should come to Wow :D I havnt forgotten either of you!

Back