i think its lame...

Cryøgenic

That there are like 50 Resident Evil movies but no one has made a Legend of Zelda movie. Discuss.

I tried to add a poll to this but it didn't work with my phone. It would have been epic too, and the highlight of everyone's day.

Last edited:
Should the Legend of Zelda be made into a movie?

1. Yes, because Ocarina of Time was the best Nintendo 64 game evah!

2. No, because then my boss will know why I call him Mr. Tingle.

3. Yes, because I already have my Link costume ready for the midnight showing.

4. No, because I am a lame-o who doesn't know what's cool and I hate puppies.

5. I like grapes.

Last edited:
There is a Legend of Zelda Movie, made by fans... and it's AWFUL. I watched about 20 minutes of it before I had to stop killing brain cells. I looked for it to post a link but it looks like nintendo shut them down or something.

Added this extra note because the forum will not let me post less than three characters. I hope this note will make this post exceed that limit. If it doesn't, I'll just come back and edit it again, so I guess it's really not that big of a deal. I just wanted to vote. Of course, if Cryo didn't have a failphone and could make the poll, I could have voted without being in danger of violating any post character limit.

Added this extra note because the forum will not let me post less than three characters. I hope this note will make this post exceed that limit. If it doesn't, I'll just come back and edit it again, so I guess it's really not that big of a deal. I just wanted to vote. Of course, if Cryo didn't have a failphone and could make the poll, I could have voted without being in danger of violating any post character limit.

You trollin again? You know what happens when you do that.

One.

Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game ever, and arguably one of the best RPGs ever made.

Back