i think its cool that...

Cryøgenic

This forum has been somewhat quiet so I'm starting a discussion. The object is to finish the title statement with something about TOR you like. I shall start.

I think its cool that both factions have the option to be Light or Dark. Not all republic peeps are going to be Light and not all of us Empire people will be Dark. I like choices.

They are using an alignment system for Light and Dark points much like KOTOR had. So your conversation choices and actions take you down those paths.

I'm on my phone atm or I would link sources but the most recent source was dev walkthrough for the Tatooine vid on the main site. The two party members chose different alignments in the conversation and got those points.

Developing your character through alignment I have always thought was one of the strengths of Mass Effect. Im glad they are bring it to TOR.

Wow awesome!
I read that in group you each pick your own conversation choice (and get the points appropriately?), however you /roll 100 and the winner is the one who is used for the animated part and speaks out the answer for the group. That is neat!

Wow awesome!
I read that in group you each pick your own conversation choice (and get the points appropriately?), however you /roll 100 and the winner is the one who is used for the animated part and speaks out the answer for the group. That is neat!

I agree, that is really cool. Along those lines, I think it is really cool that they are going all out on story and voice-over. I love Bioware's stories that they've come up with, and I'm really looking forward to another Bioware + Star Wars story! I think all of us can agree that the last time that happened it was EPIC!

I read that you can send your companion character away for a min and they will vendor all of the trash items in your inventory for you, no matter where you are. No more destroying the lowest selling item to make room lol.

That would be great...loved that feature in Torchlight (send the companion back to town to sell).

The other companion feature I'm looking forward to is having the companion gather resources or be back on the ship crafting for me. I think it'll take a lot of the grind out of crafting.

That would be great...loved that feature in Torchlight (send the companion back to town to sell).

The other companion feature I'm looking forward to is having the companion gather resources or be back on the ship crafting for me. I think it'll take a lot of the grind out of crafting.

I heard this isn't going to be as great as it sounds. From what I understand, the best gathering will still be done by your own character.

I heard this isn't going to be as great as it sounds. From what I understand, the best gathering will still be done by your own character.

Still sounds pretty nice to me. Think about it: if you could get your companions to make all the [item of lesser awesomeness] and your character only has to make [item of greater awesomeness] then the items that your character has to make feel that much more special! Also you can have them doing stuff while you're not online, if I recall correctly.

That's what I'm hoping. If nothing else, send them off to gather the lower-level materials/components, then when you get back you can concentrate on crafting rather than gathering.

I remeber making a big deal about this erlier but....I THINKS ITS COOL THERE WILL BE SPACE COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think that is an improvement from KOTOR....It also gives the option to customize the ship

The Space Combat is basically Starfox. It's on rails. It's nothing like JTL in SWG.

Also, Starfox was awesome. I won't complain about a similar system to that, especially in a game that isn't designed to be a space combat simulator.

Back