I saw Terminator Salvation.

Corpfox

I was planning to watch it tomorrow but my free popcorn ticket was Sun-Thurs only.

Interestedly, the film just came out today, hehehe.

I'd have to say, the film was incredible and awesome.

Terminators Vs Humans, Terminator Vs Terminator.

Truly epic :D

And, of course, I'm gonna get the DVD when it comes out!

If anyone is into Terminators, you gotta watch this!

I personally am waiting for terminators vs zombies vs humans vs godzilla vs king kong vs metal gear rex. Just imagine such an epic battle.

I'm a big Terminator fan. I thought the Sara Conner Cronicles that shown on tv was great and it had a good story line. They have canceled it now. I'd say they are going to make movies instead.
I am wanting to see this movie ever since I found out about it's making.

Eh, Terminator always bothered me. It makes no sense that robots with time traveling capabilities would only send one troop to kill their enemy. Why not send a thousand robots to kill John Conner? Why not send a thousand robots to kill the Mommy Conner when she was a baby?

But I'll probably see the movie anyway. Glad to hear it's good.

Eh, Terminator always bothered me. It makes no sense that robots with time traveling capabilities would only send one troop to kill their enemy. Why not send a thousand robots to kill John Conner? Why not send a thousand robots to kill the Mommy Conner when she was a baby?

But I'll probably see the movie anyway. Glad to hear it's good.

1) My guess is the battles are probably about neck to neck. In the series it was understood that there were specific territories of control with battles being fought along the borders.

2) You can't alarm the humans before your rise. The idea was to only change the lives of a few people so as to not screw over the timeline to self terminate.

3) It wouldn't be fair. A movie about millions of robots slaying humans isn't that fun to watch.

I saw the movie too and I would say I am not all that impressed. there was little or no story, other than providing some reason for people to fight, which I found odd considering the first 3 terminator movies had built up quite the mythology to work from. the action scenes were blah too. perhaps the only action sequence I really felt was memorable was when a certain kind of terminator showed up near the end to fight our protagonist. its a spoiler so I wont say which one.

Back