I saw Dialect ....Did you see Dialect?

Young

In the thread "Open Apology toTek".........I saw some of the best (and only) exchange of these 2 apposing groups of people interacting. Each one was expressing their feelings ..and I thought very civilized. If that interaction is not allowed to be expressed, all it will do is go deeper and cause greater damage.....If you don't let the poison out ,it just gets worse.....

That was a good opportunity for Tek to say " no you took it wrong ....or yes thats exactly what I meant"......Im assuming Tek is fully capable of sticking up for himself and doesn't need someone to save him or speak for him. It would do those 2 good to hear back from Tek and Tek tell whats in his heart and not others interpreting what they think is in Tek's heart...

I also did not see anything those 2 said that was worthy of the thread being closed .... It was really good dialect and interacting on what they saw and giving good feedback for Tek to see and maybe realize how people are interpreting what he had just said .......most people would hate him and go on their way. A friend will respond back......the opposite of love is Indifference.

I thought GP's response was a very neutral expression ..I didn't see anything that was a jab or attack toward Tek ... If Tek can not handle interaction like this ,then there is no hope, because that was conversation and Dialect. And really it should be Tek that tells us what he thinks and not someone else .

Yes dialect is good, and I didnt see much of any of the flames and such that was supposed to happen before a thread got closed, if anything they made it impossible to Tek to reply to speak for himself and let the truth come out. We definately need more dialect between guilds if this is ever going to get resolved so we can all go back to enjoying the game fully.

we can have dialog, we cannot have dialect.

OK the word is "Dialog" - to discuss areas of disagreement frankly in order to resolve them.

"dialect" is a special variety of a language.

Sorry to be grammar Nazi but it was bothering me! :D

OK the word is "Dialog" - to discuss areas of disagreement frankly in order to resolve them.

"dialect" is a special variety of a language.

Sorry to be grammar Nazi but it was bothering me! :D

lol yeah but we knew what they meant by it so all is good.

My Bad.............. Ok English wasn't one of my goodest subjects.......Ok not even one of my gooder subjects..........Ok is wasnt even one of my poorer subjects.......Ok so I didn't even know where the english class was.

But I want to thank you I hope in the future I will be able to utilize Dialalog

My Bad Ok English wasn't one of my goodest subjects.......Ok not even one of my gooder subjects..........Ok is wasnt even one of my poorer subjects.......Ok so I didn't even know where the english class was.

Dial- a- log....hmm...talking trees?

Dial- a- log....hmm...talking trees?
LOL this thread makes me laugh! I know it was intended to be serious and I apologize for the rabbit trail. Ultimatly I too agree with the OP that there is miscommunication between two sides and it needs to be worked out, not shut down.

My Bad.............. Ok English wasn't one of my goodest subjects.......Ok not even one of my gooder subjects..........Ok is wasnt even one of my poorer subjects.......Ok so I didn't even know where the english class was.

goodest - best
gooder - better
Dialalog - dialogue

Mirakle get out!!! I'm the grammar Nazi!

I'm afraid the turn in this thread does not support the results from this poll. Either the poll is wrong or people were lieing when they answered it.

This hijacked thread has nothing to do with Odale. Noone died.

It is all about SOMEONE upping their spammage.

I don't think its physically possible for me to up my spammage any more...so it surely can not be about me.

Back