I need some help

Wrathbone

I am really new to the game and i need some help.
I still dont understand the whole build thing and i need help on getting the right skills fpor my toons.
What is the whole Luxion kurzic thing. I have read manuals and read websites but this stuff still confuses me.

currently the guild is kurzik, the luxons are the rival faction that we fight. A build is a set of classes and skills designed to work together, a build may either be for just one character, or may include builds for each individual member of a team.

Builds make forming a team easier, by allowing us to say, for instance were doing Victory is Mine trappers, we have 6 ViM trappers and 2 ViM warriors, allowing us to avoid the "what should i equip?"

What type of characters are you playing? We can make some pretty good suggestions once we know what you have. Warriors are a pretty good class to start with because you don't have to think too much. Early in the game you just go in there and beat on stuff. Sooner or later, you have to learn some skills that'll allow you to soak up more damage because after you reach level 20, you'll mostly be counted on to go in first and take damage.

My pve player is a warrior/elementalist. My PvP player is an ele/asassian. I also have been really frustrated at a certain topic. On my map the first two missions are on the shig Jea island. I did both of the missions and my map proves it because on minister chos estate i have three swords. And on the zen dajuin on i have two swords. BUT when i press h ingame it says i have only completed one mission and when i think back on it i never got my skill points or 6,000 xp or anything for the second mission. I went back to zen dajuin and there was the button for "enter mission"!!!!! Does anyone know what happened?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wrathbone said:
My pve player is a warrior/elementalist. My PvP player is an ele/asassian. I also have been really frustrated at a certain topic. On my map the first two missions are on the shig Jea island. I did both of the missions and my map proves it because on minister chos estate i have three swords. And on the zen dajuin on i have two swords. BUT when i press h ingame it says i have only completed one mission and when i think back on it i never got my skill points or 6,000 xp or anything for the second mission. I went back to zen dajuin and there was the button for "enter mission"!!!!! Does anyone know what happened?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Missions are always replayable. 3 swords means you mastered the mission and it shows up in the titles tab as a completed mission. Once you complete a mission, it is completed. It doesn't matter if it's 1 sword or three, you don't have to do it anymore. If you want that title on your name, you have to 'master' each mission. It's just something to strive for if you get bored.

As Astrod00d said, the number of swords and the number on the title tab of the H screen only has to do with completing each mission at "master" level. You can go back and re-do as many times as you want to master it. For completing "expert" level (2 swords) you should have gotten the XP and skill points, I've never heard of not getting them at the end.

As for progressing further in the game, Factions seems to have quests (not missions) that lead you to the next point in the story line, unlike the original where many missions drop you off at the start point for the next mission. If you have completed Zen Daijen, the game should drop you off at Seitung Harbor. One of the NPCs (Non-Player Characters - hold left-alt to show all NPC's and teammates names) named First Mate Xiang in that outpost will have a green "!" above his head with a quest that will take you off the island and further in the story.

You should also do the quest from the Kirin named Zunraa at the harbor. The reward includes 15 attribute points (second of 2 of these quests on the island) to strentgthen your skills.

Yeah thanks guys that was really bothering me. Yeah i have gotten off the island and i am at the Vahzung square thing. I need some help on what skills i need to get and where to get them from.

Missions are repeatable in the original (Prphecies campaign) game, too. I know you're only in factions right now, but I wanted to clarify that.

In Factions, you have to achieve Master level for it to count; in Prophecies, you have to do mission and bonus. It's just to give players new and better goals.

Wrathbone said:
Yeah thanks guys that was really bothering me. Yeah i have gotten off the island and i am at the Vahzung square thing. I need some help on what skills i need to get and where to get them from.
It depends on what type of weapon you want to use and if you want to dish out more damage or soak up more damage. I'll tell you now that later in the game, a warrior is expected to soak up damage. Strength is more related to dealing damage and tactics is more related to taking damage.

I probably wouldn't recommend elementalist as a secondary to warrior since warriors have the least amount of energy and ele skills cost the most energy. There's a town with a profession changer in it called Senji's Corner. I'd recommend changing to either Monk or Ranger as a secondary. Of course, this is just personal preference.

A hammer warrior deals a little more damage but doesn't benefit from the additional armor of a shield. Axes and swords can both be coupled with a shield.

Yeah i would love to change my secondary proff cause of the energy thing. I use swords and i have a couple now that i will use.

Back