I need prayer

Priest

Okay guys...I need some major prayer right now. I'm a substitute teacher where I used to go to middle school. Today, my keys were stolen out of the office for the teacher i was subbing for. The key ring had the remote to my car, the micro-chip key to start it, my house keys, and my grandfather's wedding ring. I'm really bummed, mostly about the wedding ring, that i might have to completely redo my car's security system, which would include recalibrating another remote for the alarm and redoing the ignition for the car including another key being made. All of this would cost a couple hundred dollars. I know these kids are just being kids, but either way, it's not them i'm angry at, it's the devil. The Bible says our battle isn't against flesh and blood, but against the forces of darkness. So I've forgiven them and handed them over to God to deal with since He said that vengence was His. So I just would like to have my keys and my grandpa's ring back. So please pray that they'll turn up. Thanks and God bless.

sure will. i have a feeling you will get them back. besides like you said they were being kids and if i stole car keys but i couldnt get to the car, whats the point...

thanks!

well i did get them back. Praise the Lord!! i went back to school the next day to tell the appropriate people and even got some of the students involved and eventually they turned up. someone "found" them in the bathroom. so thanks for the prayers. and thanks to God for His endless grace to help us through these times.

Back