I need a Volunteer to Lead Tuesday night PvP.

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I found out I have to work so I will be very late to PvP :( So if I can get someone to lead that would be great.

i wouldnt mind stepping up IF i am there, i plan on being there. but since when do plans go right??
What did you have in mind that we do, i know most of the MF/Trapper build (as i have tryed to create one with c$ once that was an... experiance, but we got 1 fame!) but just tell me what, and if i need the builds, the builds.

Tuesday night is the team SOE night. Last week we started working a degen build on Wednesday Night, but I wan't a part of that, so I don't have any detail on what group make-up and skills. If we're going to work on degen further, could someone from last week's group post some detail on the team and character builds? Thanks

Or we can reschedule for tomorrow evening I know it is wed night but I not sure how many have church tomorrow. Just throwing that out there.

Just don't use the trapper build with Healing Sig; Rez Sig; Flame, Dust, and Barbed Trap; Healing Spring; Frozen Soil; and Serpents Quickness. It didn't work. (I think that's what it was)

Just don't use the trapper build with Healing Sig; Rez Sig; Flame, Dust, and Barbed Trap; Healing Spring; Frozen Soil; and Serpents Quickness. It didn't work. (I think that's what it was)

that works for me, cept with energy and recharge time.
But ya i should be on i dont have that much homework so i can do that later, but again, builds would be nice so i know how to lead :D.

BTW: i also posted my degen ranger build on another topic, and i created a M/N individual build/Team build if you want me to post it. Its not perfect, heck its not even tested, so... anyway! C-ya'll tonight! (if ur going)

Or we can reschedule for tomorrow evening I know it is wed night but I not sure how many have church tomorrow. Just throwing that out there.

Dea and I can do Wednesday at 10 EST. I'll log in tonight to see who we come up with, we'll see.

Paul

Tomorrow's fine with me, I have to be in Detroit by 10am tomorrow, so I better not stay up late tonight.

idk if i can make it on Wed, i got Youth Group, i think it would end maybe half way through so... i might be able to join half way through.

Back