I need a new game but which one?

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
umm yeah i need a game that takes over 30 hours, and is parent acceptable, preferably an rpg, or something like dynasty warriors4. thanks ya'll

I haven't played Dyansty Warriors.

I'll give you some recommendations though. Keep in mind these are all over a year old. I mostly play FPS, so you may just disregard what I say.

Dungeon Siege - Only RPG-ish type game in my list. Hardcore RPG players may not consider it a true RPG as it is very streamlined. There are some minor bad words. There are spells and undead. Even so, it's a relatively clean game. I highly recommend downloading the demo. You get to play 10% of the actual game. You'll know from that whether you want the game. There are a few user created maps, some of which are 30+ hours themselves. Has multi-player but never played it.

Jedi Knight II (Jedi Outcast) - Good FPS. Minor bad words scattered here and there, but rare. Uses the force. No blood. You get the lightsaber!! Fun multi-player aspect. Try the demo. Not a level found in the game, but sort of wraps the entire game into a 20 minute demo.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - This game was a surprise hit for me. Some guys at work were raving about it, so I borrowed it and really liked it. It's a WWII FPS. Very well done. And absolutely no blood. I think there is some bad language, but I don't remember. The demo is part of one level and gives you a good idea of what it's like. If you saw "Saving Private Ryan", this game is like you are THERE!!!!

Sorry. The only new game I have is Freelancer, but depending on what you do with the game, you may consider it short and repetitive.

I'd recommend Battlefield 1942. Like MOH:AA (which I have not played, BTW) it is an excellent and beleivable WWII FPS with no blood. Haven't heard much bad language, the player occassionally coughs up the "d" word when killed though. Other than that, awesome game.

hmm i'll have to check out those games, have anything thats for ps2 or ps1?? thanks

Oh. I don't have a console, so I can't help too much. Although I think there might be a Medal of Honor game for the PS2.

yeah medal of honor frontline basicly its the same as allied assualt
biggrin.gif
great game
biggrin.gif
one of my favorites

Back