I made it!!!!!

*cackles*

Although, seriously Marcy... I'm not putting a dress on for anyone. Well, maybe if I get proved wrong I'll do it to expiate the shame of having been wrong so long.

Once. And I expect no sniggering.

Eon said:
*cackles*

Although, seriously Marcy... I'm not putting a dress on for anyone. Well, maybe if I get proved wrong I'll do it to expiate the shame of having been wrong so long.

Once. And I expect no sniggering.
lol Thank you, I needed that! It is a robe, not a dress! I know you will look marvelous dah' ling:)

I love variety, what on earth is boar and mead?

Marcylene said:
lol Thank you, I needed that! It is a robe, not a dress! I know you will look marvelous dah' ling:)

I love variety, what on earth is boar and mead?

Come on Texan Girl, :)

Boar = A wild Pig usually grilled over a spit

mead = a thicker version of our weaker beer, has more nutitional value and a might tasty!

I thought you girls from the Lone Star state grew up wrestling them!

*Smiles*

Eon if you can roast boar and make mead I diffently need to meet you! its been so long snice I have been to a boar roast and drunk me some good olde mead. Germans make some fine drink, I heard the English versions aren't so bad either.

Well set it for GEn's 2000th posting. WOOT!

PapaToad said:
Come on Texan Girl, :)

Boar = A wild Pig usually grilled over a spit

mead = a thicker version of our weaker beer, has more nutitional value and a might tasty!

I thought you girls from the Lone Star state grew up wrestling them!

*Smiles*

Okay, all right, yes, I understood boar...but thought perhaps there was some boar and mead tea...hmmm, probably would make the boar tender:) I truly have never heard of mead.
Boar wrestling??? We Texans have the strangest reputations!

LOL

Thanks for all of the warm wishes. And yes, I am a girl, technically a Lady :)

And at the rate I am going, 2000 posts will happen next spring.

Gen

Mead is an alcoholic drink made from the fermentation of honey. Neither Grape nor Grain...

Aye now, what's the difference between a robe and a dress then? *smile* I think you're trying to fast talk me, girl.

Eon said:
Mead is an alcoholic drink made from the fermentation of honey. Neither Grape nor Grain... .
Umm, ummm, ummmmmmmm, I love honey, but only in tea. Nothing fermented for me! We will leave that subject alone, it ALWAYS gets someone in trouble on our boards!
Eon said:
Aye now, what's the difference between a robe and a dress then? *smile* I think you're trying to fast talk me, girl.
Moi'??? *gasp* Never, dear sir!! Robes are for kings, and royalty, of which we are made by the precious blood of Jesus...those that accepty Christ. Unbelievalbe! I am a princess!! :) God is so sweet.

Back