I made it!!!!!

Genesis1315

Ladies
Well, to my dear brothers and sisters in Christ and to those I hope will be, I would like to make an announcement. It is through your help that I have arrived at my 1000th post at approximately my 1 year anniversary of being a Mod for RD.

Thanks to everyone for a very interesting year and for extremely thought-provoking discussions.

God Bless

Gen

I'm waiting for you to lock this thread since it isn't a religious discussion :)

BTW, at the end of the day, I'm glad we can all share a smile, no matter how divergent our opinions are.

Me too, and I am still waiting for that very end of all time, when you have realized that Christ is truely the answer, just so I can walk up to you in heaven and ..... :D

Yeah, I know it's not RD, but I would never have made the post count without the help of you guys, so I figured, I would celebrate with those who made it happen :) I believe you did the same when you hit 1000 too :)

Last edited:
Genesis1315 said:
Me too, and I am still waiting for that very end of all time, when you have realized that Christ is truely the answer, just so I can walk up to you in heaven and ..... :D

...look down on me in hell and wave? :)

Yeah, I know it's not RD, but I would never have made the post count without the help of you guys, so I figured, I would celebrate with those who made it happen :) I believe you did the same when you 1000 too :)

I wish to assert my fifth amendment priveledges.

I guess you missed the part about walk up to you in Heaven. Marcylene will be with me of course, Perhaps the three of us could have Tea :D

Genesis1315 said:
I guess you missed the part about walk up to you in Heaven. Marcylene will be with me of course, Perhaps the three of us could have Tea :D
Ohh, ohhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, can you imagine the flavors of Celestial Seasons and the flavors of honey in Heaven? Gloating in Heaven, DV? lol Having tea with you and DV sounds like Heaven right here on earth:)

That's enough to make you want to sing and shout!!!
http://www.pine-net.com/babcocksstore/wedding.htm
WEDDING INVITATION
by: Kyla Rowland
Listen to the tune
1. You're invited to a wedding that will be held soon
We are the bride, Christ is the groom.
With a crown to wear and a long white robe
We'll walk down the aisle made of pure gold.​
CHORUS:​
What is your answer, how will you respond?
The groom is asking the bride to come.
And the supper will be in heaven, our new home above
Here's a wedding invitation He's sending with love.​
2. If Daniel can live in the lion's den
If the fire couldn't touch three Hebrew children
If Lazarus can make it out of the grave,
You and I can go by way of faith.​
CHORUS:

Last edited:
Tea is never ineffable, we all need tea... Man I can't wait to be drinking so Tibetan Green Tea with Buddha in Nirvana, great guy he is, shame he stole my car though.

Back