I just want to hit Rank 3!

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I'd like very much to hit Rank 3 in PvP and purchase the Insignia of the Alliance. Unfortunately, I have no idea how many HKs or Honor points I'll need to hit Rank 3. And yes, I know that rankings are relative, so there's no way to pinpoint a number of kills needed.

Right now, I have a little over 3,500 Honor points and around 100 HKs. Am I anywhere near hitting Rank 3 come Tuesday?

Last edited:
I think you only need rank 2 to purchase the insignia, the rank 3 gives a 10% discount off alliance vendors.

Rank is really based on HK's per week not for life. It is a rolling number. It should be easy to acheive that rank with a little extra effort in the battle grounds for a week or so.

yes if you havn't already bought your mount hold off untill you do hit rank 3, and as for the Insignia, shadowfat already has that and he was never rank 3.

lanki said:
I think you only need rank 2 to purchase the insignia, the rank 3 gives a 10% discount off alliance vendors.
Affirmative.

I hit Rank 2, but not Rank 3. I got my trinket, but that 10% discount would've been nice when I ran out to Amberstill Ranch earlier today.

EDIT: And now I wait to PvP again until level 48. :(

Back