I just started playing eve online...

Chinatown

It's a very fun game a lot less time consuming then WoW.
I am on my 6th day...

Info on the corp..

How many members are in it and is it in an alliance?

The EVE Online Chapter Leader has been MIA for a while now, but I'd be happy to appoint anyone still active in the corp to an official Tribe of Judah staff position to help things get rolling again.

I haven't seen much of EVE Online, but what I did see impressed me. I've also read positive reviews from a number of users on these forums, so I'm hoping that someone can step in and get the corp moving again.

Interested

Tek7

I am interested in helping out. I have been playing EVE for a little over four months, am director of my Corp as well as Recruiter.

I would love to help get things started again here.

Tek7

I am interested in helping out. I have been playing EVE for a little over four months, am director of my Corp as well as Recruiter.

I would love to help get things started again here.
PM sent.

I couldn't handle playing this game. Slow at first, it was fun and made you think. But if I could get P.O.'ed at a Demoman taking out my fortified Sentry Gun nest, then I don't believe I could handle someone taking out my Battlecruiser that cost me millions to buy, and weeks to train for. xD

New Corp in Eve.

My sons and I formed a Corp along with some friends. Maybe if we could form an alliance or work together with some of the other Corps that have a Christian foundation. We are in Black Rise Caldari Space. Our Corp name is Calvary Knights Templar.

Not recruiting necessarily, just hoping we can work together.:)

Brad
AKIGA Tip MacGregor

My sons and I formed a Corp along with some friends. Maybe if we could form an alliance or work together with some of the other Corps that have a Christian foundation. We are in Black Rise Caldari Space. Our Corp name is Calvary Knights Templar.

Not recruiting necessarily, just hoping we can work together.:)

Brad
AKIGA Tip MacGregor
Unfortunately, I don't think our corp is active any more. The corp leader went MIA a few months ago and, based on the limited information at my fingertips, I believe that there's not a large enough player base to sustain multiple Christian EVE Online corps.

That being said, I wish you all the best and have no issue referring our EVE Online players to your corp until we resurrect our corp or start another one.

Back