I have TF2 on Steam.....

8.12.19.2:27015 is Tribe of Judah
69.13.38.153:27015 is stock maps on the Fish server

There are others but perhaps you may want to go to the 'servers' window(right click steam icon in taskbar), 'internet' tab, click on 'change filters' to bring up some Filters.
In the 'Game" scroll thru and select "Team Fortress 2", Under 'Latency' select "< 150", for 'Anti-cheat' select "Secure". for the Check Boxes on the side there select all of them ("server is not full", "Has users playing", "is not PW protected").
And finally if you know what kind of Game Mode you want to play enter it into the 'Map'.
eg. I want to play some king of the hill gamemode I'd enter "KOTH" as the map I want then I'd press the button labeled "Refresh ALL".
TF2 servers.png

So you know our (Tribe of Judah's) game night is every Tuesday at 8:30 central. We have constant games then but any other time the server probably won't have many people on it.

So you know our (Tribe of Judah's) game night is every Tuesday at 8:30 central. We have constant games then but any other time the server probably won't have many people on it.
...Unless people jump on the server and spam invites. :)

I'm not volunteering, I'm just adding on to Gerbil's summary (which is accurate).

Okay, the instructions Freakazoid gave me (I'm not name-calling, I'm refering to your avatar) are kinda.....hard to understand. The Tuesday thing I did not know about (do you guys have voice chat?)

I'm still new here, sooooooo.....

(do you guys have voice chat?)
The Team Speak 3 Server thread.

I'm still new here, sooooooo.....
When you have the time, please take a moment to peruse over the Important Threads thread.

Okay, the instructions Freakazoid gave me are kinda.....hard to understand.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to communicate my knowledge to you in a way that could have been better received. Perhaps the wiki can better explain how to properly use the Server Browser.

Back