I have 2 character ready for high lvl PvP and 1 on the way.

Badmrkitty

So far I have 2 lvl 20 characters. Both have done all quests, beat the game, gotten the extra 30 attribute points, etc. Rachana C is an E/Me Aeromancer. Basically I try to spike as much dmg as I can on one person..Then I have Miss Alexandrea. She is a Necro. Minion/Beast master. I have a lvl 20 pet wolf Sparky and can summon lvl 18 fiends and horrors. This isn't the best build for PvP, but Sparky is my pet so he's a keeper in PvE. I change my skillset for PvP though. I change my necro to Death/Blood. Absolutely awesome. Life Siphon, Life Transfer, Barbed Signet, and Vampiric Gaze all on one person. I usually just hex em to degen them to death. They can't heal fast enough.

I also have a lvl 13 Mes/Monk. Mainly domination/illusion. I am currently on Nolani Academy mission. 15k armor, some nice skills and stuff. I am getting that one ready for Pvp once I beat the missions. Her name is Miss Avania. I would like to help more Guild members out with missions with my other 2 characters, but I have school and work. I also am taking driver's ed in the evening. Not much time...so bare with me my fellow Guild members. Just wanted to keep you guys updated. Later!

Back