I gotta quit the team for now...

Killerah

I'm sorry to announce that I can't keep up with UT2004 anymore because I'm gonna be leaving for Horizon School Of Evangelism in about a month, and right now I'm doing some mission trips with my old church. So Lands, if you could remove me from the teams I was inactively on, that would be great. Sorry I never got to play any matches recently, but my skills have been fairly crappy of late anyway.

I have to say, I would have left sooner, but being on a team with you guys and playing matches was the most fun I've ever had with any video game ever. I'll never forget stomping Dark Shadow Alliance, and our link gun manuvers on days where we were facing less skilled teams where we could play around. Just hanging out with you guys was a blast and I'm gonna miss it. I might come back later, but it'd almost certianly be after UT2007 is out.

So UT chapter, I have to bid you a fond farewell for now. See you guys later.

GGs
Killerah

Sorry to hear man, but totally understandable, real life does that. :)

Take care, it's been great having you, and please keep in touch (email, forum, Xfire, what have you), would love to hear about your new experiences at the school and in missions, as well as welcome you back for any "temporary lapse" that requires you to pull out ye old minigun. :)

Have a great missionary journey. I will be praying for you. God always comes first. Do keep in touch whenever you can. your brother in Christ, CS
ps. maybe I'll have broadband by then.

Back