I go healz OH NO

Unfetered

So I have a druid i am going to be respecing to resto. I am 80 but no caster gear what so ever. If anyone has any gear sitting in their bags or bank that might help and will not cost me a fortune please let me know. I am going to start the low lich reg instances to start gearing but am sceptiacal of going in with only 600 healing power and 5k mana.

Let me know ingame or here.

Unfetered

aka Ephezian

will also need glyphs if anyone can make the following let me know cost:

of rejuvenation
of lifebloom
of swiftmend

of wild growth
of rebirth
of entangling roots

of the wild
of unburdened rebirth
of dash

Last edited:
You can run some instances or raids in your primary spec to get some JP and roll offset on caster gear until you get a starter set. Do you have any honor points? Pvp gear will be at least something until you get some pve.

Shamshamm is an inscriptionist w/ most if not all of those glyphs. Use the guild interface to look his recipes up and see what the mats are.

ended up having enough honor for a full furious set so am good with gear just need to get glyphs. AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME!!!!!!!!!

Ephezian

ephe on toj

:p

yeah serious, seems like every night your on you are trying to get a guild invite and its not happening. You sure you are not on a black list or something?

Back