I don't need it...

coldturkey49

Read this, because we are probably going to start doing it :)

----------------------------------------

You may already know this, but in case you don't, it really helps those who actually NEED annihilator...

Have the war band leader make the person who won a gold bag and doesn't want it Master looter, the ML then opens the chest, doesn't take the bag, but right clicks it, and can then assign it to any of the other players who won a roll of at least a green bag.

This works in pq's too.

----------------------------------------

This is how we've been gearing out our entire guild in T4 with Ruin and Bloodlord sets in PQs. When someone who has the full set already wins a bag, we just set Master Looting and pass it to whoever needs it.

Make sure everyone has Auto-Loot off, then set it like this:

Loot Rules: MASTER LOOT
Loot Threshold: ALL
Current Master Looters: Whoever wins the gold/blue/purple bag and wants to pass it on to someone else. If multiple people have won it, you have to set it one at a time, and they have to take it one at a time as they're set as master looters.

Our guild has goofed up so many times on the Loot Rules, so make sure you get used to this.

I want to implement this in our raids.

We can ninja keeps as a guild right now, we just need 12 people to show up.

Actually, there is a way that 3 of us could ninja a keep, easier with 6 though.

What we do is, when destro takes the keep, we have (assuming we have 6 ppl) 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 2 dps. All 6 of us hide up top behind some of the pillars and destro often does not look there for hidden people. When destro leaves, we come out, pull the keep lord away from his lackeys, and kill the lord. 3 gold bags, no gate breaking involved, should work pretty well I think, never really tested it.

You're also assuming the Destro won't show up and/or stay.

Your plan does seem interesting though.

I've hid up there before, it's worked all but 1 time out of about 5. Dunno if they check more often now, though. It's been a LONG time since I was actually a part of a keep attack/defense.

You're a WH! I would expect you to be able to hide up there! But a tank and two healers???

When I say ninja, I mean we as Order take it without any destro being there.
I have been part of entire war bands that Ninja keeps.

I knew what you meant, Ilya. I was just suggesting that we try hiding up top.

Actually Popoki, I did it without stealth. Also, a RR69+ Black Orc used to hide with 5 other people up top and do the same thing, it worked too.

It can work.

Recent WB's I have been in are checking the top with the Lord's rush and post take over. But that is good side.

I was hiding in a keep this weekend and was found.

Just so you're aware, i've seen screenshots of csr's stating pulling the lord without the guards is considered an exploit, he is not meant to be pulled alone.

I was unaware and have been on raids that did this, once I saw the screens i've stopped. Just letting ya'll know.

Once again, when I say ninja a keep, i mean a small band of 6-24 take it without Destro showing up.

It has nothing to do with exploiting the keep lord.

Actually, there is a way that 3 of us could ninja a keep, easier with 6 though.

What we do is, when destro takes the keep, we have (assuming we have 6 ppl) 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 2 dps. All 6 of us hide up top behind some of the pillars and destro often does not look there for hidden people. When destro leaves, we come out, pull the keep lord away from his lackeys, and kill the lord. 3 gold bags, no gate breaking involved, should work pretty well I think, never really tested it.

Ilya wasn't refering to your post, was refering to this one, and not trying to call anyone "out" just don't want anyone getting in trouble for something they may not know is considered a "no no"

We tried to ninja a keep tonight and I am surprised we got so far.

We eventually got the second door to 50% before we had too many Destros for our 12 people to take.

We need to either try earlier in the day or much later at night.

Back